We’re Mind, the mental health charity. We’re here to make sure anyone with a mental health problem has somewhere to turn for advice and support.
If you’re struggling with your mental health, you’re not alone: 1 in 4 of us will experience a mental health problem at some point in our lives. Oxfordshire Mind run a wide range of services for anyone over the age of 16 who is affected by mental health problems – including:
- Peer support groups for people with a shared experience of mental health problems
- Free short courses on subjects like managing stress and becoming more assertive
- Expert benefits advice for people with mental health problems
- Signpost people to other forms of help
- Provide supported housing
Oxfordshire Mind was set up in Oxford in 1967, and are now also a member of the network of local Mind associations working across England and Wales.